Resolution 761 (1992)
of 29 June 1992
The Security Council,
Reaffirming its resolutions 713 (1991) of 25 September
1991, 721 (1991) of 27 November 1991, 724 (1991) of 15 December 1991, 727 (1992) of 8 January 1992, 740 (1992) of 7 February 1992, 743 (1992) of 21 February 1992, 749 (1992) of 7 April 1992, 752 (1992) of 15 May 1992, 757 (1992) of 30 May
1992, 758 (1992) of 8 June 1992 and 760 (1992) of 18 June 1992,
Noting the considerable progress reported by the Secretary-General towards securing the evacuation of Sarajevo airport and its reopening by the United Nations Protection Force and feeling the need to maintain this favourable momentum,
Underlining the urgency of quick delivery of humanitarian assistance to Sarajevo and its environs,
1. Authorizes the Secretary-General to deploy immediately additional elements of the United Nations Protection Force to ensure the security and functioning of Sarajevo airport and the delivery of humanitarian assistance in accordance with his report of 6 June 1992;"
2. Calls upon all parties and others concerned to comply fully with the agreement of 5 June 1992 60 and in particular to maintain an absolute and unconditional cease-fire;
3. Appeals to all sides to cooperate fully with the Force in the reopening of the airport, to exercise the utmost restraint and not to seek any military advantage in this situation;
4. Demands that all parties and others concerned cooperate fully with the Force and international humanitarian agencies and organizations and take all necessary steps to ensure the safety of their personnel; in the absence of such cooperation, the Council does not exclude other measures to deliver humanitarian assistance to Sarajevo and its environs;
5. Calls upon all States to contribute to the international humanitarian efforts in Sarajevo and its environs;
6. Decides to remain actively seized of the matter.
Adopted unanimously at the 3087th meeting.