Resolution 245 (1968) of 25 January 1968
The Security Council,
Taking note of General Assembly resolution 2145
1. Condemns the refusal of the Government of South Africa to comply with the provisions of General Assembly
resolution 2324 (XXII);
2. Calls upon the Government of South Africa to discontinue forthwith this illegal trial and to release and
repatriate the South West Africans concerned;
3. Invites all States to exert their influence in order to induce the Government of South Africa to comply
with the provisions of the present resolution;
4. Requests the Secretary-General to follow closely the implementation of the present resolution and to report
thereon to the Security Council at the earliest possible date;
5. Decides to remain actively seized of the matter.
Adopted unanimously at the 1387th meeting.